Gregory Michael (56) was an obstetrician in a hospital in Miami Beach, Florida (USA). As an interested advocate of the corona vaccination, he received the vaccination on December 18th. But nothing came of the hoped-for immunity. Michael died three weeks later from a severe reaction to the vaccine. His grieving widow Heidi Neckelmann wants to wake up people on social media so that no more loved-ones die of the corona vaccination. “Do not let his death be in vain, please save more lives, spread this information!” The story of Gregory Michael’s death by the controversial Pfizer mRNA vaccination has already been shared 18,000 times.
See full article here (use Google Translate for English).
Here is the post written by his widow:
The love of my life, my husband Gregory Michael MD
an Obstetrician that had his office in Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach Died the day before yesterday due to a strong reaction to the COVID vaccine.
He was a very healthy 56 year old, loved by everyone in the community delivered hundreds of healthy babies and worked tireless through the pandemic.
He was vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine at MSMC on December 18, 3 days later he saw a strong set of petechiae on his feet and hands which made him seek attention at the emergency room at MSMC. The CBC that was done at his arrival showed his platelet count to be 0 (A normal platelet count ranges from 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per microliter of blood.) he was admitted in the ICU with a diagnosis of acute ITP caused by a reaction to the COVID vaccine. A team of expert doctors tried for 2 weeks to raise his platelet count to no avail. Experts from all over the country were involved in his care. No matter what they did, the platelets count refused to go up. He was conscious and energetic through the whole process but 2 days before a last resort surgery, he got a hemorrhagic stroke caused by the lack of platelets that took his life in a matter of minutes.
He was a pro vaccine advocate that is why he got it himself.
I believe that people should be aware that side effects can happened, that it is not good for everyone and in this case destroyed a beautiful life, a perfect family, and has affected so many people in the community
Do not let his death be in vain please save more lives by making this information news.