Name and address of sender
Name of MP
House of Commons
Dear Name of MP
Regarding: COVID-19 Vaccine Passports
I write to you in order to express my concern and anxiety regarding reported Government plans to introduce COVID-19 vaccine passports. I am extremely concerned for the future health and freedom of my family and children, and wish to petition you to oppose the introduction of vaccine passports and any other form of coercion to accept vaccination against one’s beliefs and wishes, and oppose discrimination against people who elect not to be vaccinated.
Since the emergence of the SARS-COv2 virus in the UK at the beginning of 2020, my family and I have followed the media reports and online statistics about COVID19, and have kept abreast of COVID-19 research and learned what we could about measures that provide protection against the disease. Although there is extensive evidence of the efficacy of simple measures such as vitamin D supplementation, we all had high hopes for a vaccine that would safely protect vulnerable people. None of us could have foreseen that the vaccines that emerged would have dangerous side-effects (ref. tens of thousands of deaths and millions of medical injuries associated with the 4 main vaccines, as reported in EudraVigilance and VAERS) and increase rather than decrease the statistical risk of dying from COVID19 (ref. July 2021 PHE data for numbers of infections and deaths amongst vaccinated and unvaccinated people, and the surging infection rates in the most vaccinated countries).
My children are currently too young to comprehend anything that’s going on and make a choice for themselves, but my partner and I definitely do not want them to be injected with any of these novel viral-vector or mRNA vaccines. However, peer pressure from those who do not bother researching the available data and listen only to mainstream media, is making my whole family anxious about being forced, against our accumulated knowledge and beliefs, to be vaccinated. Surely, the Government’s job is to enforce the laws that protect us against medical interventions that we do not want or believe in, and ensure that nurseries and schools are places where young children are nurtured and feel safe. My children are actively being taught not to discriminate against others’ beliefs, yet we are now faced with startling coercion to do something we do not believe in, by our own government – surely this is wrong!
Furthermore, as concerned parents, who actively inform ourselves by research and review of multiple data sources and qualified opinions, my partner and I are fully aware that these novel ‘vaccines’ have unknown long-term health and safety impacts, because they have not been tested over the normal time period for new drugs (i.e. several years), and obviously we are very concerned as what damage these vaccines could be doing to all who take them and, especially, the potential long-term adverse effects on our children if they were forced to have them. My family has always preferred natural remedies, healthy eating and exercising to relying on drugs and, as such, we have managed to build up our health and immune systems without being a significant burden on the NHS. I fail to see why we should abandon our practices now. Surely, rather than injecting everyone with potentially harmful vaccines, we should allow ourselves to develop our own antibodies and immunity so we can fight any infection! Coercing all people to accept the new vaccines appears to be an ill-advised and inappropriate measure, and the current Government plan to introduce and encourage the use of ‘vaccine passports’ in the UK is extremely worrying. This plan arguably constitutes government-mandated coercion to accept medical treatment, which I understand is in breach of UK Law1, as well as being unjustified by the relevant ‘vaccine’ performance and disease data. As you must be aware, the latter exhibit a growing track record of deaths and injuries associated with these novel ‘vaccines’, whilst simultaneously failing to stop the spread of SARS-Cov2 corona virus and associated COVID-19 disease. Any form of coercion to accept these badly-performing novel COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ is not in the interest of your constituents, whilst discrimination against individuals who elect not to be ‘vaccinated’ is a breach of modern anti-discrimination laws, ethical codes and trust, is it not?
Surely you do not wish your children and grandchildren to inherit a country where the Government can mandate any drug or medical procedure, by actively encouraging discrimination against anyone who refuses it? I believe that the introduction and use of vaccine passports to restrict the activities and movements of persons who elect to not be injected with novel COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ that are at best partially effective and at worst deadly, represent:
- Coercion to undergo medical treatment, and;
- A breach of the right to autonomy and bodily integrity2, and;
- Discrimination against a group of people on the basis of their beliefs3, and;
- Potentially, a direct assault on persons by forcing or coercing them to allow themselves to be injected with a substance that may cause death and/or injury, and;
- An admission that the ‘vaccines’ are ineffective in terms of protecting vaccinated people against the subject disease, since, if they were effective, persons who freely elect to be vaccinated would be protected against infection and there would be no need to push others, who choose alternative methods to protect themselves, to also be vaccinated.
- Once again, I appeal to you to please stand against the introduction of vaccine passports and associated restrictions on persons who do not want to be vaccinated. Protect everyone’s freedom of choice and remain a liberal and democratic constitution as we always believed the UK to be.
Once again, I appeal to you to please stand against the introduction of vaccine passports and associated restrictions on persons who do not want to be vaccinated. Protect everyone’s freedom of choice and remain a liberal and democratic constitution as we always believed the UK to be.
1.In particular, Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984, Paragraph 45E Medical treatment states that, in relation to health regulations set out in para’s 45B & 45C:
(1) Regulations under section 45B or 45C may not include provision requiring a person to undergo medical treatment.
(2) “ Medical treatment ” includes vaccination and other prophylactic treatment.
2. Under Article 8 of the European Convention of Human Rights
3. A person with a specific belief against this vaccine or any vaccines may be protected under the Equality Act if they show their belief meets the standard of protected philosophical belief
You can download the template letter ‘Concerned mother’s letter to MP’ here: https://thewhiterose.uk/downloads/