Chatham House has created a virtual future of London, Piccadilly. The most disturbing of it is the fact that they are probably being serious about implementing measures to reach this kind of future. If this is not your vision of the future of humanity, there is no need to accept it. Chatham House defines itself as: “… a world-leading policy institute with a mission to help governments and societies build a sustainably secure, prosperous and just world. ”
Futurescape – a journey through London over the next 100 years: https://cutt.ly/EvFVReq
Here a few points for concern:
- Take away all the fancy stuff in the middle, and you’re left with a lot of grey tower buildings/blocks of flats in the background (are they reflecting the actual state of living standard for the majority …?).
- There appear to be very little people around.
- In place of money there is a government certified cryptocurrency earned through social contributions (social credit scheme as known in China…) and time spent on community projects.
- Climate change pseudo-science is used as an excuse for change.
- The waffle from the “bench story” about pseudo religion, mentioning river, upcycle and techno gods.
- Their perception of “local food”: Protein Lab? Insects as a glorified food? In-Vitro Kebab …?
- A Woman is expecting a genetically engineered child, and an ad in the background says: “Engineering for all unborns, ask your doctor”. Doesn’t that remind us of another dark chapter in history where babies were unethically “bred” to create the “perfect” human?
- Earthism – apparently a “nature-based religion” (or rather fake religion). Note that Mary’s halo is not depicted in a Roman Catholic way. Earthism has certainly more to do with satanism than with our Christian God or any other monotheistic religion.
- Super-smart worlds with AI (artificial intelligence) technology, the procedure of transhumanism which merges humans with computer technology. London looks darkened in the 2090-2121 period. Have they used the sun-dimming technology, of which the development is currently backed by Bill Gates?
Don’t be deceived by the positive rhetoric and the glorifying of technical advance which Chatham House uses to deliver their message. Read between the lines! This project is following the Agenda 21 which includes depopulation.
The UK Column News has been talking about this Chatham House future project. It begins around 49 minutes into the video: