By Jefferey Jaxen
The CDC has recently added the COVID shot to both the childhood and adult vaccine schedules in America. Parents have repeatedly voiced their majority distaste at public health officials and agencies for aiming this shot at kids who are at little risk of the disease.
Didn’t matter for the CDC.
With no real evidence that it helps the majority of kids, after delaying the public admittance that the shot can cause myocarditis, and continually pushing ahead with consecutive shots without real data and poor safety studies, the CDC did what they always do after a bad scientific decision – they doubled down.
The shot now looks to become an annual shot [awaiting a likely FDA vote] similar to the flu vaccine. Looking at the now updated CDC schedule, kids at their six-month paediatric ‘well’ visit now will get their COVID mRNA vaccine along with Hep B, Rotavirus, DTaP, Hib, Pneumoccocal, poliovirus, and flu-shot. (…)
Dawn Richardson, Director of Advocacy at the National Vaccine Information Center said of the CDC’s recent move:
“Adding COVID-19 vaccines to the childhood vaccine schedule was irresponsible due to not only inadequate proof of the vaccine’s safety and effectiveness, but also due to the large numbers of reactions already experienced in children. The CDC knows this will inevitably result in some authorities trying to mandate the vaccine, and this will cause some children to be forced to be vaccinated triggering what could have been completely preventable injuries and deaths from the vaccine.”
(Read the full article here: https://jeffereyjaxen.substack.com/p/state-battlegrounds-ignite-to-fight)
Health Alert on mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
The State Surgeon General is notifying the health care sector and public of a substantial increase in Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reports from Florida after the COVID-19 vaccine rollout. (…)
According to a study, exit disclaimer iconFraiman J et al, Vaccine. 2022, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events, including coagulation disorders, acute cardiac injuries, Bell’s palsy, and encephalitis. This risk was 1 in 550 individuals, which is much higher than other vaccines.
(Read the full article here: https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2023/02/20230215-updated-health-alert.pr.html)
Dr. Paul, Rep. Bishop Introduce COVID-19 Vaccination Non-Discrimination Act
The American Medical Association (AMA) has urged physicians to refrain from denying care to patients based on vaccination status. Yet cases of individual transplant centers denying organ transplants to unvaccinated patients have emerged across the country. Recently, a 14-year-old girl who had recovered from a prior COVID-19 infection and thus had natural immunity, was refused a kidney transplant by Duke University Hospital because her parents had chosen not to have her vaccinated.
(Read the full article here: https://www.paul.senate.gov/dr-paul-rep-bishop-introduce-covid-19-vaccination-non-discrimination-act/)
COVID Jab Gets Permanent Liability Protection as Predicted
By Dr Joseph Mercola
- October 20, 2022, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) unanimously (15-0) voted to add unlicensed COVID-19 shots to the U.S. childhood, adolescent and adult vaccine schedules
- February 9, 2023, the CDC accepted the panel’s recommendation and officially added a primary series of mRNA COVID “vaccine” to its routine immunization schedules for children and adults, plus a bivalent booster
- While the addition of the COVID shots to the recommended vaccination schedule does not make the jabs mandatory for school attendance, their inclusion allows states and local jurisdictions to make them so
- Vaccines on the childhood vaccination schedule are typically covered under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP), but the COVID shot isn’t. Instead, the jab will remain covered by the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), which is even more restrictive and limited in terms of compensation than the NVICP
- According to CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the COVID jab was added to the childhood vaccination schedule because it was “the only way” to ensure under-insured children would have access to it. The real reason, however, is because it’s the only way for drug makers to be indemnified against financial liability for injuries and deaths
(Read the full article here: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/02/21/covid-jab-gets-permanent-liability-protection.aspx)