In the spring of 2022, the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) issued a ‘global alert’ about a new form of severe hepatitis that was killing children.
Then just days after the WHO announcement, a new scientific study was “coincidentally” published that concluded Covid-19 vaccination has the ability to cause severe autoimmune hepatitis.
Now, just a few months later, we have authorities, with the help of the mainstream media, striking the fear of god into parents across the UK in regard to the safety of their children because of an alleged spate of sudden deaths among kids due to what is normally a mild bacterial infection known as Strep A (Streptococcus A).
- Official Government reports proving COVID Vaccination causes immense damage to the immune system reminiscent of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome,
- Official European mortality data proving excess deaths among children have increased by 552% ever since the European Medicines Agency approved the Covid-19 vaccine for children,
- Secret data published by the Centers for Disease Control confirming at least 118k children and young adults have died suddenly in the USA since the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out, and
- UK Government data confirming Covid-19 vaccinated children are up to 137x more likely to die than unvaccinated children,
is it time authorities finally admitted we have now witnessed more than enough “coincidences” to confirm that Covid-19 vaccination is the most likely cause of children suddenly dying of Strep A infection due to the immense damage it does to the immune system?
(Read the full article here: https://expose-news.com/2022/12/14/strepa-covid-vaccination-killing-children/)
- Disgusting Vaccination Propaganda Cartoon for Children
- Is Covid Vax ‘Shedding’ Causing Hepatitis in Young Children?
- The Truth about Children, Hepatitis and the Covid Jab
What is your optimistic vision of the future? Share your ideas on how to resist the Great Reset and the digital trap and to live a life of freedom. Take part in our new writing challenge and get published: Writing Challenge 2023—How to Avoid Digital Slavery