By Joseph Mercola
Forget Covid, excess deaths have now taken off to a far greater degree than at the height of the pandemic – especially for this age group, where deaths soared by 40% in the third quarter of 2021.
- Americans lost nearly three years of life expectancy between 2020 and 2021. In 2019, the average life span of Americans of all ethnicities was 78.8 years.
- By the end of 2020, it had dropped to 77.0 years and by the end of 2021 it was 76.4
- From 2020 to 2021, death rates increased for each age group 1 year and over. The age groups with the highest increases include working-age adults, 25 to 54, and children under 4
- The leading causes of death in 2021 were heart disease, cancer, and COVID-19, all three of which were higher in 2021 than in 2020. Unintentional injury and stroke also significantly increased in 2021
- Heart disease, stroke, and cancer are all now-known side effects of the COVID jabs. Unintentional injuries may also be due to the shots, as you may easily be injured if you pass out or suffer a heart attack or stroke while doing just about anything
- If the COVID jabs worked, you’d expect excess mortality to drop, yet that’s not what we’re seeing. We’re also not seeing mass death from COVID. The only clear factor that might account for these discrepancies is mass injection with an experimental gene transfer technology
In August 2022, provisional life expectancy estimates1,2 for 2021 were released, showing Americans had lost nearly three years of life expectancy during 2020 and 2021. In December 2022, the finalized mortality report3 confirmed these shocking data.
(Read the full article here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-jabs-have-erased-25-years-of-health-gains_4960041.html)
Indian Government Launches Formal Study–Are Sudden Cardiac Arrests Linked to the COVID-19 Vaccines?
India media reports a growing number of sudden cardiac arrests, including incidence of heart attacks, and the apex research institute seeks to understand why via a study. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has launched an investigation examining cases involving sudden cardiac arrest reports across the world’s second most populous nation. Could these sudden incidences, including deaths, be linked to COVID-19 or the COVID-19 vaccines? ICMR investigators aim to find out with the help of some of the nation’s top cardiologists and other experts from the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). By examining cases, this examination will accumulate data and associated conditions of the deceased in a “verbal autopsy” method of study. (TrialSite News/YT)
See more here: Stop the Death Jab
What is your optimistic vision of the future? Share your ideas on how to resist the Great Reset and the digital trap and to live a life of freedom. Take part in our new writing challenge and get published: Writing Challenge 2023—How to Avoid Digital Slavery