• As of July 18, 2022, a total of 85 human studies have investigated the relationship between fluoride and human intelligence.
• Of these investigations, 76 studies have reported that elevated fluoride exposure is associated with reduced IQ in humans.
• The studies which reported an association of reduced IQ with exposure to fluoride, are based on IQ/cognitive examinations of 28,234 children (73 studies) and 689 adults (3 studies).
• The Mother-Offspring fluoride studies provide compelling evidence that fluoride exposure during the prenatal and postnatal of life can damage a child’s developing brain.
• There are 9 studies that did not find an association between fluoride and IQ.
Please click here to view the studies.