Petiton on change.org:
Pastor Artur Pawlowski (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) has defied unconstitutional restrictions and closures for his Church. He has now been arrested. They hunted him down like he’s a terrorist. Police cars swarmed him as he drove home from his church. They ordered him out of his car and made him kneel down on a busy highway.
Heavily-armed SWAT police arrested him. But he’s not a terrorist. He’s Artur Pawlowski, a Christian pastor. And he’s now in jail. It’s hard to believe this is Canada.
But if we know anything about Pastor Art, he’s not scared of the government and he’s not backing down. He’s willing to stand up and fight for his church and your church and my church, and for anybody who just wants to be left alone by the province during the pandemic. If you want to stop the government persecution of Pastor Art, then please sign this petition.
Help stop the Government from making ridiculous restrictions which they are not legally allowed to make. Our rights and freedoms come from God and are also clearly described in our charter of rights and constitution. Pastor Artur is standing up for God and our freedoms. Help support his release and object to these un scientific restrictions. The government works for us the people and is not dictators of freedoms.
You can sign the petition here: https://www.change.org/p/canadian-government-free-pastor-artur-and-support-freedom-to-worship-and-attend-church
Pastor Artur Pawlowski was arrested on February 9, 2022, charged with criminal mischief, interfering with infrastructure, and violation of conditions. What he actually did was hold a church service and show support for the truckers down at Milk River near Coutts. Since then, he has been held in a Calgary Remand Center with no option for bail. Deprived of fresh running water, forced to sleep on hard cold concrete in the middle of winter, his Bible and reading glasses taken, was kept in a small, caged enclosure, and left in solitary confinement in a dirty, unsanitary cell for over 32 days running; his human rights are violated daily.
This is what you can do to help:
Contact your state and federal representatives. Tell them about Pastor Artur. Explain his story, email his testimony from prison. Ask them to bring a resolution to the floor of their respective houses to have Canada placed on the US Commission on International Religious Freedom’s watch list. Read Ohio’s resolution below.
Find your representative here: https://whoaremyrepresentatives.org/
- Contact the US Commission on International Religious Freedom. Write them imploring them to have Pastor Pawlowski considered a Prisoner of Conscience. Get information here: https://www.uscirf.gov/
- Contact your church. Inform the of the pastor’s imprisonment. Explain that he needs their help. Ask them to do the above.
- Please contact these Canadian officials! Send emails and phone calls to demand the immediate release of Pastor Artur!
- Premier Jason Kenney – 780-427-2251 (310-0000) (780-427-2711)
- Police chief Mark Neufeld – 403-428-5900
- Calgary police non Emergency line – 403-266-1234
- Apu (arrest processing unit) spy Hill services – 403-428-3400
- Calgary Remand Centre (where Artur is being held) – 403-695-2100
- Ex justice minister – Kaycee Madu – 780 427-2339
- Member of legislative assembly – Nicholas Milliken – 403-246-4794 (780-643-1040) Member of parliament – Greg McLean – 403-244-1880 (+1 613-995-1561)
- Mayor Jyoti Gondek – 311 Current justice minister –
- Tyler Shandro – 780-638-9400
- Health minister – Jason copping – 780-427-3665
- If you are in Calgary, please attend the evening vigils held at the Remand Center 12200 85 St NW, Calgary, 7:30pm M-F Saturday, 4:00pm
Dawid and Nathaniel Pawlowski – FREEPASTORART.COM (Firebrandaction/YT):
Pastor Pawlowski message from prison 2.28.2022 (Firebrandaction/YT):