The White Rose UK Business Directory Sign Up Form
Let’s support each other!
The Business Directory consists of a list of freedom and truth loving businesses and services that do not ask you to wear a mask, and that will never tell you to show a health pass. The directory is also a great way to stay connected! You can download the Business Directory Sign Up Form below.
- Art, Design, Photography, Crafting, Media, Filming, Publishing, Editing, Books, Magazines
- Car, Motorbike and Bike Repairs, Servicing, Garages
- Child and Elderly Care, Household Help
- Churches, Faith Communities, Social Groups, Marriages, Funerals
- Education, Tuition, Driving Schools
- Farming, Livestock, Gardening, Animals, Dogs, Cats
- Finances, Trust, Funding, Law, Legal Assistance
- Gastronomy, Food-Service, Cafés, Restaurants, Pubs, Take-Away
- Health, Medical and Mental Care, Wellness, Pregnancy and Birth
- Holiday Homes, Guest Houses, Camping
- Music, Drama, Dance, Gym
- Plumbing, House Renovations and Repairs
- Shops, Stores, Grocery, Clothes, Shoes…
- Travelling, Transport, Taxi, Coaches, Van Hires
If you would like to have your business listed in the Business Directory, please complete the form (download below) and return to the email address provided in the form by 20 November 2021 for the first edition.
Before filling out the form, please read our About page to see if your business/service does not conflict with The White Rose UK’s ethical principles/profile.
If you have any problems completing the form, please write all the necessary details in an email and send it to the email address provided in the form.
The Business Directory is printed on paper. To receive a free copy, please include your name and mailing address. For further copies, please order here.
Adding your details to the Business Directory is FREE, but donations are greatly appreciated. You can donate here.
Download the Business Directory Sign Up Form:
What is your optimistic vision of the future? Share your ideas on how to resist the Great Reset and the digital trap and to live a life of freedom. Take part in our new writing challenge and get published: Writing Challenge 2023—How to Avoid Digital Slavery