This USA based website offers a lot of useful advice how to challenge school boards and offers forms for employees and students whose employers, universities, colleges or schools are requiring covid injections: https://pandemic.solari.com/
Required Jab Talking Points (at schools)
- This is an unapproved emergency use authorization, experimental injection, that I will not subject my child to under any circumstance. The FDA won’t even approve it, and you want my child to be a guinea pig?!
- These are not vaccines. They are experimental gene therapies. Moderna and Pfizer SEC filings both state exactly the same thing, “Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA….In addition, because no product in which mRNA is the primary active ingredient has been approved, the regulatory pathway for approval is uncertain.” (I recommend printing these documents out and highlighting those sections to present to the school board).
- As of June 25, 2021, the CDC VEARS data showed a total of 411,931 adverse event report from all age groups following Covid injections, including 6,985 deaths and 34,065 serious injuries. The VAERS system can run up to 3 months behind with its reporting, so these numbers will dramatically increase. Why would I risk my child becoming a statistic over an experimental injection, when there are treatments available for Covid, and the survival rate for children is over 99.99%?
- Furthermore, the CDC recently held an emergency meeting over 1226 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis in children and young adults, which they’ve said is likely from the Covid injections. Due to this, the FDA is now putting a warning on both Moderna and Pfizer fact sheets. This is just one potential side effect my child could get from this experimental injection.
- Most important, is the fact that this emergency use gene therapy requires informed consent. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, Title 21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(I-III) reiterates that individuals be informed of “the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, [and] of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.”
View the full text here: https://home.solari.com/how-to-challenge-a-school-board-in-3-5-minutes/
Part 2 pic.twitter.com/06sWdcGjJG
— Free The People (@FreeThePeople68) August 31, 2021