From a “health and safety” crisis to the war on freedom. James Roguski joins The Stew Peters Show to discuss the World Health Organization’s plot to enact a permanent state of emergency, globally! If this is allowed, our freedoms are doomed! (Stew Peters Network/Rumble)
James Roguski writes:
- Most people have never heard of the International Health Regulations (IHR). The United States agreed to the IHR in 2005. These regulations override and supersede the US Constitution.
- On January 18, 2022 the United States submitted a number of amendments to the IHR that serve to give away even more of our sovereignty and greatly empower the World Health Organization (WHO) to restrict your health related rights and freedoms.
- The 75th meeting of the World Health Assembly will be held in Geneva, Switzerland this May 222-28 2022. The assembly will vote on the amendments to the IHR. They are very likely to pass and be enacted into international law unless we the people stand up against this attack on our sovereignty.
- These amendments to the International Health Regulations do not need to be approved by two-thirds of the US Senate. We have already agreed to obey the IHR by virtue of our membership in the United Nations and the WHO. We have already given away some of our sovereignty. These amendments are designed to confuse the member nations into giving away even more of their sovereignty.
- In addition to the proposed amendments to the IHR, the WHO has also set up an Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB) that is actively negotiating an international Treaty on Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness and Response. The proposed Pandemic Treaty is separate from, and in addition to, the proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations mentioned above.
- The Pandemic Treaty does not yet exist. It is being drafted and negotiated right now. Discussions regarding the Pandemic Treaty are important but they are also part of a sophisticated diversion to confuse people and get them to ignore the immediate concern, which is the amendments to the IHR being considered by the World Health Assembly this May 22-28.
- The time to speak out and stand up for your rights is now.
Visit James Roguski’s blog: https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/sound-the-alarm
What is your optimistic vision of the future? Share your ideas on how to resist the Great Reset and the digital trap and to live a life of freedom. Take part in our new writing challenge and get published: Writing Challenge 2023—How to Avoid Digital Slavery