‘Utterly undemocratic, a whole patrician attitude… You might think this is a done deal, but a lot of people are very unhappy.’
Alan Miller discusses Oxford Council’s proposal to restrict road use to limit public traffic in pursuit of a concept known as a ’15-minute city’. (GBNews/YT)
- Oxford Newspeak: ‘Traffic Filters’ Sounds Better than ‘Climate Lockdowns’
- This Is How They will Control All of Us
- Climate Lockdowns in 2024?
- Scotland Implementing Perilous Net Zero Plan
- Climate Change Stupidity Exposed
- Net Zero Has Nothing to Do With Climate but Has Everything to Do With Control of the World Population and Global Resources