- Unbeknownst to the public, pork producers in the U.S. and Canada have been using customizable mRNA-based “vaccines” on their herds since 2018.
- The mRNA platform, Sequivity, is the only part of this gene-based “vaccine” technology that has been approved. All customized mRNA injections created using this platform are untested, and the initial safety testing — upon which the assumed safety of all customized jabs are based — was grossly inadequate.
- According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) summary of studies supporting the product licensure of Sequivity, safety is based on a single study involving 748 piglets, which were given two doses of an unspecified mRNA Sequivity injection.
- 525 piglets — 70.2% — experienced no adverse events. The remaining 29.8% suffered a serious adverse event, including 24 deaths. When adding together death, anorexia (wasting) and unthrifty (failure to thrive), 11.5% of the animals were lost to vaccine injury.
- The USDA license approval for Sequivity is very weak, and only includes data for influenza, even though Merck is advertising vaccines for four other pathogens under the Sequivity line. Reading through Canada’s Environmental assessment also makes it clear that safety claims are theoretical only.
Read the full article here: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/05/12/sequivity-safety-study.aspx
- Pork Producers Have Been Using mRNA-Based ‘Vaccines’ on Their Herds Since 2018
- Gene Therapied Pork – Vaccines in Food