Want to take part in the writing challenge? Click here to find out how it goes.
For almost three years most of us “gathered” here at the White Rose UK and on other freedom platforms have been questioning the narrative in search of the truth—the truth that is not being delivered by those who are meant to serve us (our governments).
We have been betrayed, bullied, ridiculed and let down badly. Anyone who used to trust the rulers to some extent, must have completely lost trust in the meantime.
We know that covid was just a smokescreen to normalise new measures and standards, which people never asked or voted for. The perpetrators admit themselves that covid has changed life. But it is a deliberate change, organised by the greatest criminals on the planet.
We know it’s not a coincidence that the use of cash is becoming more and more restricted, 5G towers are popping up all over the country, and digitalisation is increasingly taking over our lives, like the silent but dangerous rise of flood water.
And we know that the goal is a social credit system, the likes of communist China, where your behaviour and consumerism is monitored by a score system that allows or forbids you to do things, go to places, buy things.
Their goal is our digital slavery—after killing off a large percentage of the world’s population. And they are using ‘climate change’, designed wars, and division to bring their agenda onwards.
Anything named SMART should set off alarm bells, and needs to be translated into PRISON. Smart Cities are nothing less than controlled prisons, and your smartphone is your ball and chain.
However, we do not have to agree to their tactics. We do not have to accept their goals. We do not have to give up hope. We can say NO to all of it!
We will fight and we will win. Those seeking the truth are already on the side of victory!
White Rose Writing Challenge 2023
- What you are doing to resist digital slavery, aka the beastly system?
- Do you have a list of actions?
- Can you tell us about your own experiences?
- Can you describe an optimistic future and how we may achieve it?
- How do you encourage others to resist digital slavery?
- What do we have to be alert to in the coming months?
- Where has the digital slavery system already taken over parts of our daily life?
- Have you got a story (fiction or non-fiction) to tell how things will turn out good in the end?
Answer one or several of these questions in an essay. We are planing to publish a collection of essays in a new book, similar to the writing project we launched two years ago (see here: Freedom!).
If you would like to take part in this writing challenge, please contact us and you will receive the contact details where you can send your essay. Please send your essay by 30 March 2023.
- Subject: How to Avoid Digital Slavery
- Entry deadline: 30 March 2023
- Length: min. 750 and max. 3,500 words (1-5 A4 pages) – Word counter online: https://wordcounter.net
- The text must be written by yourself
- Please add your real name or a pseudonym under your work
- You can enter up to three separate texts
- Please avoid swearing words and any ‘adult content’
- Stick to the topic and make sure you check through your text before submitting
We are looking forward to receiving many interesting texts, however we cannot guarantee that every text will get published. Entries that do not match the terms above, may not be considered for publishing.
Published authors will receive a free copy of the book!
If you would like to support this project financially, you can donate here. Many thanks!
Do you want to find out more about the social credit system? Click here to read the article and watch videos on the subject.
Find out more about Social Credit System
- UK and Ukraine to collaborate on digital ID
- Climate Lockdowns in 2024?
- First Degree Premeditated Mass Murder Crimes Against Humanity and Genocide – Part II
- Social Credit Nightmare on Your Street
- Scotland preparing for the future
- The UK government’s sick Absolute Zero 2030/2050 plan
Aman Jabbi – The Final Lockdown (ACSWorldNews/mariazeee/Bitchute):
Jordan Peterson Warns Social Credit System Coming! Here’s how to stop it! (Dr Steve Turley/YT):
Tesco Clubcard Digital Trap (Hugo Talks/YT):
Urgent! UK Government’s Digital Identity Survey (Richard Vobes/YT):