Freedom of Information Request to Mr Rishi Sunak
By J G Wraith
Dear Prime Minister
“Climate Change” is being blamed on human production of CO2 or Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW). This is obviously an outrageous and dangerous lie as shown below.
● The earth produces CO2 naturally. 140 million years ago the CO2 level in the earth’s atmosphere was 2,500 ppm (parts/million).
● CO2 is essential for life on earth.
● If the CO2 level falls below about 150 ppm plant life cannot exist. Hence, all animal and human life will expire with it.
● More CO2 means more and greener vegetation. Commercial growers increase CO2 levels in their greenhouses to increase plant growth.
● Global CO2 level in 1850, beginning of the industrial revolution was 280 ppm.
● Global CO2 level in 2021 was 410 ppm.
● Hence, total increase of CO2 over that period, natural and man made, was 130 ppm.
● 130 ppm increase over 171 years gives an average annual increase of 0.76 ppm.
● Mankind is responsible for about 3% of that annual increase, or approx. 0.02
● There are about 200 countries in the world. This gives an average of 0.0001 ppm/country/annum! This gives some idea of the small quantities of CO2 involved, even on a global scale.
HENCE: Based on these average numbers it will take:
EACH COUNTRY 10,000 YEARS TO ADD JUST 1 ppm/YEAR TO THE GLOBAL
● However, some countries produce far more CO2 than the average. 70% of annual global CO2 emissions are produced by China, the USA, the EU, India, Russia and Japan combined.
● The UK produces only 1% of total man made annual CO2 or 0.0002 ppm.
HENCE: Based on these average numbers it will take:
THE UK 5,000 YEARS TO ADD JUST 1 ppm CO2 TO THE GLOBAL TOTAL!
● However, the CO2 level was possibly rising faster more recently than the average, perhaps about 2.13 ppm between 2021 and 2022.
● The man-made element of that would be 3% or 0.064 ppm of which the UK’s contribution to that at 1% would be 0.00064 ppm.
● So, even taking one extreme result for CO2 increase it will still take:
THE UK 1,560 YEARSTO ADD JUST 1 ppm CO2 TO THE GLOBAL TOTAL!
So, to avoid adding 1 ppm to the worlds CO2 level over the next 1,560 years the UK’s Conservative government, (supported by the Labour, Lib Dem and Green parties) is:
- Banning the use of our diesel and petrol cars by 2035.
- Making us buy EV’s at a much higher cost and which are liable to burst into flames if their batteries get wet or damaged. (EV cars have numerous other disadvantages)
- De-carbonising the national grid which National Grid (NG) estimates will cost £3 trillion to decarbonise the Grid alone – by 2035 – ie at an average cost of around £120,000 per household – to which must be added the cost for industry, transport and agriculture.
- Banning the use of our efficient gas boilers and making us buy inefficient heat pumps at great expense.
- Making our homes unusable and un-sellable by insisting on unreasonably high and extremely expensive insulation properties.
- Decimating our power supplies by abolishing coal fired power stations.
- Relying for our electricity supply on unreliable and costly wind and solar farms which require substantial subsidies to be paid by UK consumers. All fossil fuelled and nuclear stations will have been decommissioned by 2035 and the national grid will be unable to meet the additional load of millions of EV chargers and heat pumps. By then the Grid will be almost totally dependent on solar and wind power – when on some days the output from those sources is less than 1GW, ie 2% of grid maximum demand – a demand which is expected to reach around 90GW by 2035.
- Making householders install smart gas and electricity meters, so that they can be switched off when electricity supplies are overloaded. It will also enable the supply companies to charge exorbitant prices during periods of high demand. NB The use of these meters on householder’s health, (due to high energy pulses they emit) is highly suspect and has not been adequately investigated and proved safe by the authorities.
- Threatening to fine objectors £15,000 with a possible 12 month jail sentence if they refuse entry AND legalising the use of brute force by fitters and the police to make householders let smart meters be installed.
- Forming “15 minute” cities and severely restricting residents and visitors rights to
travel and move around their cities.
- Banning practically all air travel and preventing people from enjoying foreign holidays and seeing their families based abroad.
- Severely taxing air travel to put people off from taking holidays abroad.
- Scrapping good farmland to re-wild it!
- Putting taxes on meat to encourage people to eat bugs.
- The key materials needed to meet net zero, range from copper, aluminium, nickel and silicon to rarer metals such as lithium All of which require substantial increases in their production to produce the quantities required for the expected demand in 2035.
- The irony is that increasing CO2 greens the planet more: which will increase the global plant life, which will increase the uptake of CO2 by the vegetation and produces more Oxygen!
- Paying £ billions of UK taxpayers money to UN carbon funds and paying “reparations” to other countries for “polluting” the earth with CO2 during the industrial revolution and afterwards. A totally despicable lie as adding CO2 from 1800 to the present day has had a negligible effect on global warming, (see Figs below).
NB In fact, of the total 130 ppm increase in CO2 between 1850 and 2021 the 3% man made element was only 3.9 ppm. Of that the UK contribution of approximately 1% was 0.039 ppm over 171 years.
Yet you, Mr Sunak, have ALREADY donated $2 billion of our, taxpayers’ money to the UK climate change fund. Was that penance payment REALLY just for adding 0.039 ppm to the global total over 171 years?
ALL THAT AND MORE TO PREVENT THE UK ADDING 1 ppm CO2 TO THE WORLDS CURRENT TOTAL OF 400 ppm OVER THE NEXT 1,560 YEARS, WHEN DOUBLING THE CO2 LEVEL FROM 400 to 800 ppm MAKES A NEGLIGIBLE CHANGE TO GLOBAL WARMING!
Hence, in view of the above I would like to ask you to justify WHY each of the points
listed above are required and WHY:
- You still insist on applying “net zero” when it is so obviously a totally unjustifiable, unattainable and horrendously expensive scam and making the UK taxpayers and residents so utterly persecuted, all for nothing.
- You gave away $2 billion of taxpayers money to the UN for just adding 0.039 ppm to the global total over 171 years when doubling the global CO2 from 400 to 800 ppm has a negligible effect on global warming.
Please treat this as a Freedom of Information request.
J G Wraith
Download the this letter here: Climate change FOI Request
- World Climate Declaration: There Is No Climate Emergency
- 50 Years of Failed Climate Predictions
- FREE instant download: Stop Them!
- How to Avoid Digital Slavery