Dear A/Prof Crawford, Dr Murphy, Prof Kelly, Prof Skerritt, Hon Minister Hunt, members of ATAGI and ACV,
We, the Covid Medical Network and co-signatories, are writing to you to follow up on prior correspondence to ATAGI, the TGA and the Health Minister, and FOIA requests to the TGA, where answers have either been not forthcoming or have indicated the TGA has lacked critical information for making its provisional approval of the gene-based vaccines, namely Pfizer’s BNT162b2 & Comirnaty, AstraZeneca’s ChAdOx1-S and Moderna’s Spikevax/mRNA-1273.
This letter pertains to:
1. Correspondence you and the TGA received that the Pfizer (and AstraZeneca and Moderna) data via the companies themselves or via the FDA was likely too limited in scope to make a proper determination of safety and efficacy.
2. FOIA requests to the TGA with respect to reproductive toxicology issues that have been responded to late and with heavily redacted documents.
3. FOIA request with respect to micro-RNA sequences and related molecular genetic issues as to whether the TGA had assessed these.
4. Peer-reviewed published in vitro research that gene-based vaccine generated spike proteins can migrate into human cell nuclei to disrupt DNA repair mechanisms, and vaccine-derived RNA can be reverse transcribed with evidence pointing to possible integration of this sequence into human genome.
5. That a release of some Pfizer data from a FOIA request to the FDA in the US indicated high adverse events reporting by 28 February 2021.
6. Analysis of the TGA’s own Database of Adverse Events Notifications (DAEN) data and what Australian clinicians are increasingly witnessing as a high rate of injuries from these gene-based vaccines.
7. Extrapolating from German insurance company actuarial data, backed up by multiple US insurance company actuarial data, Australia’s DAEN Covid-19 adverse event data is likely to be under-reported by 9-fold. To date, 2,422, and possibly as high as 6,501 Australians dying as results of the Covid-19 gene-based vaccines is a justifiable calculation.
8. All-cause mortality data from official UK, EU and US databases indicate a positive correlation with the Covid-19 gene-based vaccine rollouts during 2021.
9. US military doctors have provided data from the US military electronic medical records database (DMED) showing an almost 10-fold increase in registered diagnosis episodes since gene-based vaccines were given to personnel.
10. German pathologists described pathological aggregates of spike proteins and lymphocyte infiltrations in inflamed organs in autopsies related to deaths post-vaccination. Has the TGA provided guidance and resources for autopsies of post-vaccine deaths of Australians?
11. Reports of inadequacies, irregularities and possible fraudulent practices in the Pfizer vaccine trial provided by whistleblowers to the BMJ.
12. The correspondence you received concerned with lack of sufficient safety analysis for rolling out the Pfizer vaccine to Australian children, based on that FDA release of the Pfizer adverse events data, that you received prior to Christmas.
13. The evidence that the Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2 is milder than the average seasonal influenza virus.
14. The evidence that the gene-based vaccines do not prevent transmission.
15. From a modern immunological perspective, too frequent vaccinations for respiratory viruses runs the risk of desensitising the immune response to the virus and thus lead to hypoimmunity and worse illness.
16. Anomalies being reported in vaccine vials and blood samples from an increasing number of labs and practitioners around the world are creating suspicion. These are unexpected findings and at a minimum warrant further high level investigation.
17. Clinicians and researchers around the world have trialled various repurposed medicines and vitamins, zinc and nutritional supplements for Covid-19 with varying but often apparent success, particularly when used early and in combination. Suppression of such protocols that have long-term safety data by the TGA and AHPRA has deprived Australians of safe and possibly effective treatments.
18. Natural immunity and safer traditional vaccines have been under-recognised.
19. An article in the high-impact journal Nature, notes that data collection and presentation during the Covid-19 pandemic has been substandard. Thus the capacity to ‘follow the science’ has been impaired. The US Center for Disease Control (CDC) recently admitted to withholding data for allegedly politicised reasons.
The safety signals presented by the data in this letter are of such grave concern that the normal decision would be to immediately halt the use of gene-based vaccines to the Australian public. In view of all the data presented,
2. Withdraw the gene-based vaccines availability to the general public
3. Absolutely halt the rollout of gene-based vaccines to Australian children as a matter of urgency
4. Provide answers to the questions raised in italics in each section below.
We are also carbon copying this letter to our parliamentary representatives so the issues raised can also be addressed via ‘Questions on Notice’ and through other democratic parliamentary means. We acknowledge that the data presented in this letter, and the opinions based on that data, contravene the narrative of “safe and effective” gene-based vaccines and the goal of vaccinating most of the population. However, the phrase “following the science”, means following the data as it comes to hand and therefore Science is about changing hypotheses, theories and conclusions in line with changing data.
Australians must receive full information in order to make consent decisions related to their bodily autonomy, free of financial, career, and political pressure. Clinicians must have their right to open scientific discourse and to impart their best medical opinions to their patients restored to them.
Download the full letter here: Letter to ATAGI, TGA and FedHealth