Please contact us if you know about protests or additional details to the ones listed below.
Upcoming protest march:
- 15 May 2021, “Worldwide Demonstration 2.0” London, Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh, Hull, Glastonbury and worldwide
- 29 May 2021, London, “Unite for Freedom”
More details will follow…
Please join us in the fight against the covid fraud. We have to do this; the more people take part, the better. Every single person counts. Together we are able to stop the greatest global dictatorship ever, and prevent the so-called great reset, which will change the world into a communist global state, ruled by an unchosen establishment.
We say NO to enslavement and to the lies governments around the world have been spreading for over a year.
Here are some more suggestions for peaceful resistance:
- Don’t wear the mask! You have important reasons not to do so. Read about the dangers of mask wearing here: https://thewhiterose.uk/?s=mask
- Visit whoever you want, especially those who are lonely and vulnerable and who need you!
- Distribute flyers in your local town – alone or in groups. Download the White Rose UK leaflet here: https://thewhiterose.uk/downloads/
- Meet in parks and do your exercise together, inspire others with busking, or group together on the grass and just enjoy your time together.
- Do not be shy to live the truth!
- We should do this in the hundred-thousands. If many people resist peacefully throughout the country, they won’t be able to do anything against it and freedom will succeed.
- Open your business and defend your rights! Read all about the Great Reopening of businesses here: https://the-great-reopening.com/
- You don’t have to take the vaccine – and you’ll be better off without! Read about the dangers of the vaccine here: https://thewhiterose.uk/category/vaccination/
- If this isn’t the time to resist the dictatorship which has kept us captive for a year – when will it be?!
Any more ideas? Let us know: contact us
Please come back to this page to check for updates.