We would like to thank you for all your support over the past few months and wish you the very best for this new year.
Admittedly, it is not looking very bright at the moment. The resistance, of which The White Rose is a part, will be challenged in 2021. It is almost impossible to organise protests and there is a lot of censorship going on. Nevertheless, it is important to stay strong and focused!
The White Rose is dedicated to defending freedom and humanity in these draconian times.
People come up with the question, what they can do against the lies and deception. Here are some suggestions:
- download, print and distribute leaflets
- read these recommended books: “Corona – False Alarm?” (by Dr Karina Reiss and Dr Sucharit Bhakdi) and Covid-19: The Greatest Hoax in History (free book by Dr Vernon Coleman)
- join the resistance and receive our newsletter
- ditch the mask and social distancing (get template letters for mask, test and vaccine refusal, read why masks do more harm than good)
- visit the lonely and give them hope
- make a donation
- pray and remain positive – the truth will prevail!
What is your optimistic vision of the future? Share your ideas on how to resist the Great Reset and the digital trap and to live a life of freedom. Take part in our new writing challenge and get published: Writing Challenge 2023—How to Avoid Digital Slavery