Mike Robinson and Patrick Henningsen with Friday’s UK Column News.
These are the subjects:
- The MHRA ignored clinical trials
- Who cares about vaccine storage?
- Vaccines destroyed because people don’t want them
- New vaccine booster trials
- Indian variant requires fear inducing surges and compulsory testing of BAME communities
- How come no one in India knows about the deadly Indian variant?
- Mandatory vaccination to be allowed to work
- The mainstream media resorts to antisemitic name-calling
- University of Southampton concerned about UK Column agents
- G7 Health ministers meeting
- Where is the pandemic?
- Nobel Prize winner says vaccines are causing the variants
- Middle East ceasefire
- Carrier group sets sail for South China seas
- Award-winning author doesn’t know that we have a constitution