By Nic Whitby
Stop the Online Safety Bill, keep free speech free
The UK Government MUST kill the Online Safety Bill Immediately. Free speech MUST remain free!
Free speech is vital for democracy, individual rights, accountability, cultural growth, conflict resolution, personal development, and preventing minority oppression. It empowers expression, fosters an open society, and holds authorities accountable.
It safeguards rights, enabling people to express themselves authentically. It also ensures accountability by allowing citizens, journalists, and activists to expose corruption and wrongdoing, holding authorities and corporations accountable.
- Petition: Online Safety Bill Poses Great Threat to Free Speech
- ‘People Talk and the Truth Will Out!’ Neil Oliver on the Online Safety Bill
- Censorship Is Real
- The Online Safety Bill Is Orwellian
- FREE instant download: Stop Them!
- How to Avoid Digital Slavery