If you do not have the QR code, you cannnot go shopping! (Extralien/Bitchute)
‘Looks like the beginning stages of the digital prison that we keep talking about.’
- Rebel Against the Digital Trap
- Government Wants Digital ID to Come Fast!
- Digital ID Is All About Control
- What Will Happen Without Cash?
- Stop Feeding the Beast
- Digital Currency and Complete Control
- Stop Them!’ FREE Download Book – Order now
- Coming soon: How to Avoid Digital Slavery
From a reader:
I agree with you, we must boycott Aldi and any others who try bringing in digital ID.
I enclose a copy of a brief letter I have sent to them. We must all play our part no matter how small to stop this tyranny.
I am aware that you intend to install barriers that only allow people into your stores that have smartphones.
I will point out two things here. Firstly, it’s an offence under the discrimination act 2010 to discriminate against the many people who do not have or want smartphones.
Secondly, smartphones are not a legal requirement, and not everyone has them or wants them mainly due to the purpose you and others intend to use them.