By Graham Wood and Tony Bennett
The Threat of Global Government
We are writing to you because we believe your organisation/group has a real concern about our nation, the UK, being subjected to international rules and powers, to the detriment of our ability to run our own affairs. There are multiple threats, e.g.
- The World Health Organisation and its planned international Pandemic Treaty;
- The World Economic Forum and the United Nations and their plans for ‘climate taxes’ or other international ‘climate control’ measures;
- The international banking community and its moves towards central bank digital currencies and associated digital identity schemes.
The common element here is that, in each case, we, the United Kingdom, would lose the ability to run our own affairs, contrary to our Constitution which specifically states that “no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm” (Bill of Rights 1689).
To tackle this serious, looming and imminent problem, we recommend a direct approach to King Charles – by way of a postcard campaign.
- ‘Stop Them!’ FREE Download Book – Order now
- Covid Tyranny Pass Is Back – SAY NO!
- 100 Reasons to Exit the WHO
- Petition: Hold a Parliamentary Vote on Whether to Reject Amendments to the International Health Regulations
- World Health Organisation ‘Desperate’ to Have Global Pandemic Treaty