Have you been adversely affected by your covid-19 vaccine?
The Scottish Vaccine Injury Group is a growing community of Scottish citizens who have either had a serious adverse reaction to or have been bereaved by the covid-19 vaccine.
Common diagnoses include:
- Migraine with aura
- Mast cell activation syndrome
- Transverse Myelitis
- Autoimmune conditions
- Guillen Barre Syndrome
- Viral reactivation
- Vaccine induced thrombosis
- Menstrual cycle disruption
- Stop the Death Jab!
- What can you do if you’ve been injected with the covid ‘vaccine’?
- Scottish Daily Express Reports On Group of Vaccine Injured