Some people don’t wish to have smart meters installed for several reasons, including concerns they have about privacy and health.
We ask the government to ensure that energy companies maintain a supply of analogue meters, to meet the ongoing demand of those wishing to not have smart meters installed.
People can refuse to have smart meters installed. Therefore, we believe a level of production of analogue meters needs to be maintained so as to help avoid an eventual in effect ‘mandation’ of smart meters through obsolescence of alternatives.
- I Will Not Be Installing a Smart Meter Come What May
- Smart Meter Enforcement: ‘They Took Close-up Pictures of My Front Door Lock’
- New Energy Bill Forcing Smart Meters Into Your Home
- Worldwide Testimonies About Smart Meters
- Template Letter: Request for Smart Meter Removal
Are you looking for Christmas gifts that support our work and help people to wake up? Find books and more here:
- Famous Christmas Tales
- Five Christmas Tales
- The Big Bad Wolf and the Syringe (newly edited)
- How to Avoid Digital Slavery
- Hope Amidst a Tsunami of Evil
- Fairy tale books
Thank you for your Christmas donation!
Share this article by email: