The latest draft includes overreaching proposals that extend far beyond simple ‘health management’. Key changes include:
- Expansive Definition of ‘Party’ – the term now extends beyond states, potentially diluting national sovereignty.
- (g) “Party” means a State or regional economic integration organization that has consented to be bound by this Agreement, in accordance with its terms, and for which this Agreement is in force;
- Permanent Funding Mechanism – This proposal would institutionalize financial support for the treaty’s mechanisms.
- Centralized Health Policy Management – The WHO would gain significant authority over global health governance, overshadowing member states’ autonomy.
- WHO Autonomy in Declaring Pandemics – The Director-General could independently declare pandemic status, impacting economies and civil liberties.
- Combatting ‘False’ Information – Vague provisions could lead to restrictions on freedom of expression under the guise of controlling disease spread.
- Gone is the “full respect for the dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms of persons” (see below):
And yes … it’s also LEGALLY BINDING now!
Read the full petition here: Urgent Call to Action: Block the Pandemic Treaty NOW
- Stop the WHO
- The Next Global Lockdown Will Be the Lockdown of All Lockdowns
- Trust and Freedom: Challenging the Pandemic Treaty
- The WHO Is Staging A Global Power Grab and No One’s Doing Anything!
Now available: Christmas Tales – A unique collection of nine enchanting and inspiring folktales and famous stories. Ideal as gift for under the Christmas tree!
Every book purchase helps us to continue with our work. Many thanks for your support!