Patents Discussed in the discussion:
- Pfizer filed patent for Coronavirus S gene “21 years ago!”
US Patent 6372224 filed by Pfizer Inc. (New York) on January 28th 2000, which was a continuation of application No. 08/331,625, filed as application No. PCT/US93/04692 on May 7, 1993.
Download Pdf document of US Patent 6372224: https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/a6/93/af/4676761c3fe24a/US6372224B1.pdf
- Methods for Producing Recombinant Coronavirus
Patent filed April 19th 2002, which was provisionally filed on “April 20th 2001!”
Download Pdf document of US Patent 7279327: https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/a8/c0/6a/0584dd67435ef2/US7279327.pdf
- Coronavirus Isolated from Humans
Coronavirus Isolated from Humans. US Patent 7220852 filed April 12th 2004.
Download Adobe Pdf document: https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/6b/c3/21/a62eb55a0e678c/US7220852.pdf
- Antiviral Agents for the Treatment, Control and Prevention of Infections by Coronaviruses.
US Patent 7151163 filed April 28th 2004, provisionally filed April 28th 2003.
Download Adobe Pdf document: https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/68/56/8d/bf2d5d6e74e38b/US7151163.pdf
- Patent System and Method for Testing for COVID-19 – 2015: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20200279585A1 and https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/patent/US-2020279585-A1