A recent study claims to have found “irrefutable proof of causality” that the mRNA vaccines cause vascular and organ damage.
The study, conducted by microbiologists Dr. Michael Palmer and Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, was mostly based on the findings of German pathologists Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Dr. Walter Lang.
Here is a summary of the findings:
- mRNA vaccines don’t stay at the injection site; they instead travel throughout the body and accumulate in various organs.
- mRNA-based COVID vaccines induce long-lasting expression of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in many organs.
- Vaccine-induced expression of the spike protein induces autoimmune-like inflammation.
- Vaccine-induced inflammation can cause grave organ damage, especially in vessels, sometimes with deadly outcomes.
“This study, by the type of dyes they use, shows irrefutable proof that the spike protein goes everywhere—heart, ovary, liver, spleen—and to a lesser extent, testes.” Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, an expert in vaccine damage, told The Epoch Times.
“This is what leads to multi-organ system failure. This is what leads to infertility in women.”
Read the full article on Epoch News: https://www.theepochtimes.com/irrefutable-proof-that-mrna-vaccine-causes-vascular-and-organ-damage-study_4720949.html
- Are We Being Told the Truth About COVID-19? Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi
- The Jab Is Not Protecting You – Explaining the Covid Vaccine with Dr Sucharit Bhakdi
- Corona False Alarm (by Dr Sucharit Bhakdi)
According to reports, medics are seeing a huge number of people suddenly going straight to stage 4 cancer. It's apparently the first time in history, there's obviously a common denominator..but there's no way I'm stating the obvious..
— june slater (Chief Gammon) (@juneslater17) September 12, 2022
Listen to the man”humanity might be at stake” pic.twitter.com/2sb8PNzHco
— angel 9🌸eva🌸💕 (@eva_angel9) September 11, 2022
What is your optimistic vision of the future? Share your ideas on how to resist the Great Reset and the digital trap and to live a life of freedom. Take part in our new writing challenge and get published: Writing Challenge 2023—How to Avoid Digital Slavery