Have you finished your draft? Are you in the middle of writing? Or is this the first time you are hearing of the Writing Challenge? Here are the details:
White Rose Writing Challenge 2023
- What you are doing to resist digital slavery, aka the beastly system?
- Do you have a list of actions?
- Can you tell us about your own experiences?
- Can you describe an optimistic future and how we may achieve it?
- How do you encourage others to resist digital slavery?
- What do we have to be alert to in the coming months?
- Where has the digital slavery system already taken over parts of our daily life?
- Have you got a story (fiction or non-fiction) to tell how things will turn out good in the end?
Answer one or several of these questions in an essay. We are planing to publish a collection of essays in a new book, similar to the writing project we launched two years ago (see here: Freedom!).
If you would like to take part in this writing challenge, please answer to this email, and you will receive the contact details where you can send your essay. Please send your essay by 30 March 2023.
- Subject: How to Avoid Digital Slavery
- Entry deadline: 30 March 2023
- Length: min. 750 and max. 3,500 words (1-5 A4 pages) – Word counter online: https://wordcounter.net
- The text must be written by yourself
- Please add your real name or a pseudonym under your work
- You can enter up to three separate texts
- Please avoid swearing words and ‘adult content’
- Stick to the topic and make sure you check through your text before submitting
We are looking forward to receiving many interesting texts, however we cannot guarantee that every text will get published. Entries that do not match the terms above, may not be considered for publishing.
Published authors will receive a free copy of the book!
If you would like to support this project financially, please donate here. Many thanks!
Do you want to learn more about the social credit system? Click here to read the full article and to watch videos on the subject.