After plans in Oxford and Canterbury to create 15-minute neighbourhoods which will make it almost impossible to drive your car, the WEF have published a video promoting ’15-minute cities’ in Paris, Melbourne and Milan, which are part of the ‘C40 Cities’ network for implementation of Agenda 2030.
Join the Heritage Party to reject Agenda 2030: heritageparty.org
- ‘Utterly Undemocratic’ 15-Minute City Proposal
- Oxford Newspeak: ‘Traffic Filters’ Sounds Better than ‘Climate Lockdowns’
- This Is How They will Control All of Us
- Climate Lockdowns in 2024?
- Scotland Implementing Perilous Net Zero Plan
- Climate Change Stupidity Exposed
- Net Zero Has Nothing to Do With Climate but Has Everything to Do With Control of the World Population and Global Resources
What is your optimistic vision of the future? Share your ideas on how to resist the Great Reset and the digital trap and to live a life of freedom. Take part in our new writing challenge and get published: Writing Challenge 2023—How to Avoid Digital Slavery