British (and Irish) beef farmers should be celebrated in this country; the UK enjoys almost perfect growing conditions for raising grass-fed beef yet the UK media constantly blame farmers for climate change.
In this video I explain why this is and why the recent Channel 4 documentary titled The Big British Beef Battle got it so spectacularly wrong. (Harry’s Farm/YT)
- Help us and small farmers by ordering organic food and get £15 off your own order!
- Cow Farts Aren’t the Problem
- What Safety Studies Have Been Done on mRNA Swine Vaccines?
- 49% of British Veg Farmers Fear Closure In the Next Year – Supermarkets Are the Leading Cause
- The Government Wants to Control Our Food – Trailer ‘No Farmers No Food – Will You Eat the Bugs?’
- Pork Producers Have Been Using mRNA-Based ‘Vaccines’ on Their Herds Since 2018
- Gene Therapied Pork – Vaccines in Food
- Fake Meat and other Food Frauds
- Plan to Cull 200,000 Head of Cattle in Ireland ‘Can Only End In Disaster’